Located just east of the roman forum the massive stone amphitheater known as the colosseum was commissioned around ad 70 72 by emperor vespasian of the flavian dynasty as a gift to the roman people. The colosseum or flavian amphitheatre is a large ellipsoid arena built in the first century ce under the roman emperors of the flavian dynasty vespasian. Explore the bloody history of the colosseum one of romes most famous stuctures discover how it was built
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.