Dutch defense the dutch defense is a very active defense in chess against 1d4 black looks to control the e4 square while completely unbalancing the position. The dutch defense is chess defense that gives a direct counter attack against whites kingside after white beings with 1 d4 we will take a look at the key c. The dutch defense is one of those openings where black doesnt hide his intentions and starts preparing a kings side attack from the very first moves the stonewall variation is one of the most positionally sound lines of the dutch
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.