The judiciary of australia comprises judges who sit in federal courts and courts of the states and territories of australia superior courts appellate jurisdiction. Procedures for appeals in the courts appellate jurisdiction. This work provides a detailed examination of the appellate jurisdiction of the superior australian courts including the state and territory supreme courts courts of appeal and courts of criminal appeal the federal court of australia the family court of australia and the high court of australia. The federal court of australia was created by the federal court of australia act 1976 and began to the court has a substantial and diverse appellate jurisdiction. Court structure other state jurisdictions print page the district court of western australia the district court hears appeals from magistrates in civil
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.