The upanishads who sends the mind to wander afar who first drives life to start on its journey maitri upanishad part 2 even as a man who is asleep awakes but when he is asleep does not know that he is going to awake so a part of the subtle invisible spirit comes as a messenger to the body without the body being conscious of his . If you think that you know it from study of your own mind or of nature study again the enquirer said i do not think that i know much i neither say that i know nor say that i do not the teacher answered the man who claims that he knows knows nothing but he who claims nothing knows
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.