The kong class battlecruiser kong gata junysenkan was a class of four battlecruisers built for the imperial japanese navy ijn immediately before world war i. I generally consider the kongos to be fast battleships during world war ii as they underwent some significant modifications and upgrades between the world wars but as built they were the epitome of battlecruiser theory. Battlecruisers of the kongo class built between 1909 and 1914. The kongo class started their lives as battlecruisers ordered this carrier defense role was actually similar to the rebuild of the renown class battlecruisers . The kong class battlecruiser kong gata junysenkan was a class of four battlecruisers built for the imperial japanese navy ijn immediately before world war i designed by british naval architect george thurston the lead ship of the class was the last japanese capital ship
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.