The genetic replicator is a machine that produces new organisms from a genetic template with all chromosomes filled it requires 250000 mj 1000 mb 1 bucket of liquid dna and 5000 mb 5 buckets of protein bees produced by this machine will always be ignoble stock. A cell copies its dna before dividing so that both daughter cells have a complete copy of the genetic information this article explains replication
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.