Color atlas of ent diagnosis 9783131293954 this popular color atlas is a concise visual guide for the diagnosis of the full range of ent conditions. Thieme is an award winning international medical and science publisher serving health professionals and students for more than 125 years. Color atlas of ent diagnosis 5th edition color atlas of ent diagnosis 5th edition description awareness of lysomal storage disorders needs to be raised and there is very substantial pharmaceutical interest to do so. Since its first publication in 1974 the color atlas of ent diagnosis has established itself as an essential overview of ent brilliantly illustrated with a wealth of high quality color photographs. Overall a high quality atlas likely to be very beneficial to a junior otolaryngology resident medical student primary care physician or emergency room physician
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.