Virulence factors of bacterial and viral pathogens a pathogens virulence factors are encoded by some of the properties that contribute to their virulence . Provides a detailed description of 32 major bacterial pathogens that affect human health and their associated virulence determinants. Introduction discovering virulence factors is important in understanding bacterial pathogenesis and their interactions with the host which may also serve as novel targets in drug and vaccine development
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.