An enemy at green knowe l m boston peter boston on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers l m bostons thrilling and chilling tales of green knowe a haunted manor deep in an overgrown garden in the english countryside. Enemy at green knowe is the penultimate book in the green knowe series im very impressed by the writing in this series lucy boston felt that children shouldnt be talked down to in books written for them. An enemy at green knowe provides a steep departure for lm boston more harry potter and the sorcerers stone book 1 or the magic thief than like any of her previous gentle books which resemble the water babies or alice in wonderland. All old houses over time gather some sort of magic and none more so than green knowe that old house founded in norman times that turned into a refuge for ghosts time travelers and gorillas alike
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.