The galen andaluca is a replica of a 16th century manila galleon these ships were the type of vessel used by the spanish crown for maritime expeditions during the 16th through the 18th centuries. In 1588 the bulk of the english fleet comprised 500 tonne race built galleons designed primarily as floating gun platforms this detailed diagram of the inner workings of a 16th century english galleon shows exactly what went on below and above deck taken from the first of our two part feature on . 16th century galleon spectacular visual guides humble richard humble on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers describes the construction manning and use of as well as life aboard a sixteenth century sailing ship. Find the perfect galleon 16th century stock photo huge collection amazing choice 100 million high quality affordable rf and rm images no need to register buy now
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.